Every Life Matters
The Center for Life cares about the health of our clients, staff, and community. In response to CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have taken the following measures:
- Postponing our Banquet for Life scheduled for April 30th. A new date will be announced soon.
- Cleaning frequently-touched surfaces in our Options for Women centers daily.
- Requesting that clients and staff practice social distancing, and greet each other with a friendly wave rather than a handshake or hug.
- Limiting the number of people who visit various areas of the center.
- Providing the option for clients who need material services such as diapers to call ahead for curbside service.